At Hand and Stone, opportunity knocks
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is looking for a new spa manager in Hand & Stone - Webster! We are established in the area at 7 years old and belong to an already successful franchise system with over 500 locations across the US and Canada!
We are currently seeking an energetic and reliable Spa Manager to help us run our operation in [Hand & Stone - Webster!
Do people often describe you as a dynamic leader or fantastic motivator? Have you always wanted to have the power to be hands-on and develop an amazing culture in your workplace?
As the Spa Manager, you will direct and organize the overall operation of the spa to maximize profits through exemplary customer service and customer satisfaction. Our ideal Manager will understand the necessity of collaboration and guide the staff to operate with peak efficiency through coordination, communication, and cooperation.
The individual in this position is responsible and accountable for certain aspects of daily operations with a focus on achieving sales targets (with an eye for effective marketing strategies) and delivering an exceptional level of customer service. We believe in performance-based remuneration, so if you are constantly striving to achieve, want opportunities to be creative, and to own your personal progress, then you found the right place to work!
Please come join us if you:
- Have a great personality and excellent interpersonal skills!
- Are a self-proclaimed "genius" in sales and marketing. We need someone who can help us grow our business and maximize profit and revenue
- Are a dynamic leader who can manage a diverse staff
- Have great communication skills and connect well with staff and stakeholders
- Consider yourself to be an excellent organizer (we want the spa to run effectively and exceed our customers' expectations)
- Are an empathic individual who can put yourself in someone else's shoes
- Spa experience is a plus, but not required! We will teach you everything you need to know to be successful in the spa industry
- Overcome objections during the sales process and increase the membership base
- Create marketing strategies aimed at maximizing revenue and profits
- Perform data analysis that drives business decisions and success
- Use sound judgment, work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Plan and direct to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Track staff schedules efficiently to optimize capacity, revenue, and profits.
- Maintain the utmost cleanliness and soothing ambiance of the premises
- Manage inventory effectively
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction, address customer dissatisfaction, resolve service complaints.
- Ensure compliance with all Hand & Stone policies and procedures in addition to the local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Hire, train, supervise, develop, mentor all team members according to Hand & Stone policies and procedures.
- Motivates and empowers the team to achieve high standards.
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to implement creative strategies to help our new spa become as successful as possible!
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Commission opportunities and generous bonuses
- Employee discounts
Compensation: $21.00 per hour
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 500 locations open across the U.S
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.