Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is the fastest-growing national spa franchise with over 470 locations in the U.S. and Canada. Founded by a passionate physical therapist named John Marco, we understand that the key to happy clients is happy employees. Our Webster/Clear Lake location's owner is a Clear Lake City native who went to high school 5 miles away from the spa and is super excited to contribute to her home community (and is looking for people who feel the same way)! At Hand & Stone - Webster/Clear Lake, we strive to create this "community" feeling for all those who set foot in our spa with an extraordinary customer service team. If you consider yourself professional, confident, enthusiastic, and motivated, please apply. Also, if you're passionate about/involved in your community and are someone who can carry a conversation with just about anyone, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of three to five years of office management experience in a membership sales, retail, and/or experience in the beauty/wellness, fitness, or tanning industry highly preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with strong multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with 25+ spa staff on policies and procedures
- Full-time position with schedule flexibility of days, nights, weekends, and holiday shifts required (35-40 hrs a week)
- Reliable Transportation
- Strong leadership skills w/experience in training, coaching and conflict resolution a plus
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills; Zenoti POS Software experience a plus
- Social media savvy (i.e. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Possess a strong work ethic and can motivate others
- A passion for people and sales
- High level of enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to coach while also taking directive from Spa Manager
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills
- Retail/sales experience
- Experience with a booking system is a plus
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of a busy spa
- Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials
- Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to scheduling, inventory, and reporting
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product line
- Assist Manager in daily operations and staffing for spa
- Assist Manager in hiring staff and all paperwork involved with new hires
- Assistance in managing massage therapists and estheticians
- Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules
- Maintaining professional and impeccable spa environment for employees and members/guests
- Generating sales reports, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies
- Assist Manager in developing incentives and implement them to motivate peak performance
- Administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of employee & client records and surveys
What we offer
- Hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee referral bonus
- Employment growth opportunities
- Employee discounts on cell phone service, spa services and retail products available
If interested, please email cover letter and resume. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED 3-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 500 locations open across the U.S
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.