There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Delivers consistent, pattern-based, robust, maintainable, standards conformant designs and solutions that fulfill business requirements. Works collaboratively with development team to create and deliver such solutions. Ensures all produced work aligns with Department’s strategic vision. Participates in formulation and communication of architectural strategies.
Possesses leadership skills needed to guide developers in delivering code that conforms to produced design. Works with Product Owners in ascertaining roadmap feasibility; delivers solutions based on roadmap that adhere to given constraints with focus on quality and time-to-market. Helps Scrum Masters/Project Managers in release planning.
Solutions Design and Implementation:
· Participates in discussions with Product Owners, Business Analysts and domain experts to determine requirements and model business processes.
· Uses empirical data to assess architectural requirements/constraints such as security, scalability, performance, availability, and redundancy. Ensures requirements can be met with minimal upfront design at an acceptable cost and with acceptable tradeoffs.
· Ensures physical and logical designs fit within our enterprise architectural framework and conforms to accepted architectural standards.
· Identifies necessary interactions with other applications/services and defines message exchange patterns, data contracts, and service-level agreements (SLA).
· Formulates and evolves pattern-based designs appropriate for the solution with a clear separation of concerns. Grows and evolves the design, ensuring the integrity of the design is maintained over the course of a project.
· Communicates and evangelizes the design across the team and fosters an environment of shared goals, collective ownership, and collaboration in building a design strategy.
· Encourages adoption and adherence to good development practices such as well factored, ‘intention revealing’ code, comprehensive automated tests, code review, gated check-ins, and continuous integration.
· Coaches and mentors developers and teams on design/implementation approaches and techniques.
· Brings consensus amongst developers on design and implementation strategy.
· Publishes technical documentation such as high-level design, logical diagrams, support documentation based on need and value.
· Writes code and critiques developers’ code.
· Measures various code metrics like Maintainability Index, Cyclomatic Complexity, Depth of Inheritance and Class Coupling; refactors code as needed to attain better metrics.
· Ensures designs and implementations fulfill not only functional needs but also non-functional needs such as security, maintainability, extensibility, testability, stability, configurability and supportability.
· Works with teams designated to improve application health, performance, and supportability.
· Participates in technical and leadership trainings as needed and/or recommended by supervisor.
· Engages in Architectural Review of others’ designs and implementations.
· Provides architectural guidance on solution design and integration strategies, in the form of standards documentation, examples, training and consultancy.
· Works with other Solutions Design team members to encourage a common approach across projects with regard to patterns, principles, practices, and technologies.
· Participates in governance/stewardship of architectural patterns and definitions.
· Engages with Enterprise Technology Stakeholders in evaluating and adopting technology, platform and tools.