SERVICENOW Developer (SNOW)
Seeking a Software Engineer / ServiceNow (SNOW) to lead, design and build their digital transformation and define what's next for the business while working in an organization that's continuously investing and data and systems. This team is focused on developing innovative solutions, utilizing modern technologies and delivering critical data, geo-spatial and logistic capabilities to their customers.
The ServiceNow (SNOW) Developer will work with a variety of stakeholders in the business to lead solution discussions, provide technical leadership, drive continuous process improvements and mentor other engineers toward comprehensive solutions that improve business processes and drive efficiency across all business functions.
- Lead upgrades, maintenance, configuration and integration with ServiceNow (SNOW)
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle and take a lead role with requirements analysis, software design, reviewing the work of others, setting standards and providing Level 3 production support.
- Provide solutions to complex challenges leveraging the ServiceNow (SNOW) platform, modern development languages and frameworks
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years professional experience developing and administering ServiceNow (SNOW)
- Broad knowledge of integrating ServiceNow (SNOW) to external platforms via web services
- Experience designing and configuring customer, contractor and service portals
- Experience with development of the NOW mobile and NOW agent mobile apps
- Experience with Case / Major Case / Field Service Management
- Experience with Access Control Lists, business rules, client scripts, data policies, workflow
- High proficiency in software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and build processes.