BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Software Engineering - Other for an opportunity in Texas!
Job Title: Software Engineering- Software Engineering - Intermediate
Location: Texas, TX
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
Core Responsibilities :
- Architecture, Design and Development of key functionality within the application
- Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts.
- Participate in technical reviews, define/Improve processes on configuration management, deployment and resiliency planning for the application.
- Proficient in application development skills for more than one technology as well as multiple design techniques.
- Working proficiency in development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills includinbusiness analysis, development, testing,deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
* Architecture, Design and Development of key functionality within the application
* Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
* Hands on design and development of technical artifacts
* Other desirable skills include working knowledge on big data/Hadoop platforms, experience with micro-frontend UI development, proficiency with SQL and database technology
* Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as Scrum / Agile, CI/CD, TDD, and BDD, DevSecOps, and automation
* Fluency with Testing Tools like JUnit, Cucumber, JMeter
* Ability to manage multiple streams of work, holding self and others accountable
About BC forward:
BC forward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 155853 when responding to this ad.