- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Design and develop applications, integration with cloud technologies
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems
- Maintain and support existing applications built on the Linux, JAVA, and Python platform ensuring site availability
- use an array of different tools/technologies that will require continual learning
- Engage in incident management, problem-solving and solution implementation
- Identify and report risks, issues, and dependencies of assigned tasks/projects
- Monitor and perform regular security and maintenance activities
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- 2+ years experience in programming with Java, Python, Bash scripting.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with Embedded Software development in both hardware and software
- Experience with object-oriented design and architectural design practices
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems and Human Machine Interface(HMI);
- Knowledge of Industrial network and network protocol: TCP/IP, Modbus; Profibus; I/O Link, ProfiNet;
- Experience with version control systems like Git, CI/CD tools.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality
- Creativity and flexibility, high energy, strong work ethic, and Strong problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging platform technologies