Ledgent Technology is hiring for multiple Sr. Developers focused with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (PowerBI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SQL) in the Woodlands part of Houston, TX!
Please review the details below and apply or email me your resume directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information/submission details!
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW**
Mandatory Skills/Minimum Requirements:
- 3-5 years of Experience
- Technically savvy inside:
- SQL Server
- SSRS Report Builder
- SSRS Report Designer
- SQL Server Mobile Report Publisher
- Data Visualization Skills
- Data management
- Client facing skills
The Developer will be accountable for writing well designed, testable, and accurate reports and will serve as a subject matter expert inside Data Visualization.
- Create interactive and print report solutions in SSRS Report Builder and Report Designer, SQL Server Mobile Report Publisher and in PowerBI.
- Identify, analyses, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Experienced PowerBI Dev who can build reports. SQL background is a must
- Knowledge of visual design, PowerBI dashboard and PowerBI tools
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Adept in developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements in Power BI Service
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.