The Software Architect will design the structure of Universal's IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented. She\he will be an excellent communicator who can translate complex requirements into functional architecture. Additionally, the Software Architect will have significant hands-on experience in software development and a proven ability to manage complex programs. She\he is accountable for the proper operations of Universal's internal Application framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
2. Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
3. Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
4. Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
5. Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow.
6. Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the process. 7. Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design.
8. Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
9. Ensuring that you and the team adhere to development schedules and deadlines.
10. Presenting regular progress reports and setting goals.
11. Testing the final product to ensure it is completely functional and meets requirements.
12. Updating software solutions as required.
Mandatory Qualifications and Requirements:
* 5 years' experience
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* Hands-on experience with software development
* Extensive experience in software development and project management.
* Ability to develop Application Architecture/Framework (using Microservice model)
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
* Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
* Strong communication and presentation skills
- Past experience as a Sr. developer/Engineer
- Past experience in setting up Core Framework
- Establishing and overseeing guidelines
- Extensive experience within Cloud development and solution
- Ability to visualize Architect the propose Cloud base environment - Preference (Azure), AWS (Acceptable)
- Key skills: microservice/.NET Core/APIM/Security/Code Quality/NoSQL/SQL/Serverless/Containerization-Docker-Kub/Messaging Services/Integration (internal and external)/Technology influencer