Hire Up Staffing is partnering with a Thriving Dental Practice in the Northwest Houston area looking for a Confident and Energetic Dental Assistant.
Required Qualifications include the following:
- Ability to take alginate and putty impressions
- Ability to prepare and cut adequate stone models for lab use
- Effectively and respectfully communicate with patients
- Fabricate temporary crowns effeciently and independently
- Assist with Procedures including but not limited to: Posterior and Anterior Endo, Composite Fillings, Crowns, Extractions, Implant placement and complete restoration.
- Confidently Take Full Mouth X-Rays with Nomad.
- Assist in Charting and accurate record keeping
- Properly sterilize instruments and operatories post treatment.
- Consistently wear PPE throughout patient care
- Must be able to use Open Dental
- Adminster a Panoramic and 3D Scan
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!