Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas – including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending – our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
Branch Banking serves more than 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of approximately 4,900 retail banking branches, complemented by online and digital channels, and a network of 13,000 ATMs across 36 states and Washington, D.C. Branch Banking includes the regions, Branch Banking Operations and Supervision, and Consumer Banking National Business Development.
Serves as an integral part of the branch management team by delivering an exceptional customer and employee experience, manage risk, and support growth
- Supports tellers in serving our customers and assist customers directly
- Coach, motivate, and develop a team of direct reports to achieve their full potential and meet established business objectives
- Leads a team of tellers who provide an exceptional customer experience by engaging customers in conversations and building relationships
- Ensures customers are informed on how Wells Fargo can help make banking easier though education, demonstrating available mobile options, and introducing them to other branch employees or business partners who can support their financial needs
- Manages risk by adhering to applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements; through recognizing and escalating issues and following procedures
- Attract, hire, retain and develop talent
- Coaches and provide feedback by leveraging performance management tools and processes
- Supports the team in identifying and resolving customers concerns by following resolution protocol
- Manages teller team’s schedule and lead the day-to-day operations of the teller line
- Work a cash drawer to directly serve customers and performing teller duties
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or helping with issue resolution demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of experience following policies and procedures demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training or mentoring demonstrated through work or military experience
- Leadership skills including the ability to build, develop, and motivate a diverse work team
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Customer service, operations, or financial services management experience within a high volume, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to educate and connect customers to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and employees
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, exercise independent judgment, and use critical thinking skills
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Cash handling experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
TX-Houston: 3981 Barker Cypress Rd - Houston, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.