Why take a Senior Real Estate Financial Analyst role with this company?
- Amazing office with a great company culture!
- Ability to work CEO
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
What the Senior Real Estate Financial Analyst will do….
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and board reports
- Develop financial models and forecasts
- Track industry updates
- Interface with counterparties in our sponsorship ventures to accurately assess, prepare and present results.
What the company needs in the Senior Real Estate Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Investment Banking, or field related to property management.
- At least 3 years of prior financial analysis experience, preferable in commercial real estate, real estate investment banking or other applicable real estate background.
- Analytical thinker/self-starter/self-motivated
- Highly organized and detailed with ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel