MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Great opportunity for a driven Senior Project Manager with a large healthcare/pharma construction background. Be able to grow your career with a well established Commercial General Contractor.
The client is a established Houston based general contractor with a pipeline of commercial projects. They are looking for a experienced ground up Project Manager that is looking for a long term opportunity.
- The Sr. Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- As the Ground Up Project Manager, you will collaborate with the Superintendent to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked
- Communicating directly with on-site staff including the Superintendent and Subcontractors to go over full details of project cost, staffing for individual projects as well as scheduling.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in the construction industry with focus on pharma or large healthcare experience.
- Experience as Project Manager on Ground Up Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
- Competitive base salary
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Gas Card
- Paid vacation