Job Title: Senior Product Designer
We are exclusively partnered with a mid-size enterprise-software company on a 100% remote Senior Product Designer position.
Compensation - depends on experience but up to ~160K base + bonus/equity
Our client has 300 employees and is an enterprise-level software tool used by companies like Amazon, Pfizer and Hilton Hotels to communicate with employees. Demand for the product has increased with the onset of remote work and this position is open due to growth.
This Senior Product Designer works alongside a 5-person team and reports into a Head of Product Design. It's a full-stack product design role and will work alongside a team of UX researchers and core designers.
Our client is remote-first and Product Designers from every location in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Develop a deep understanding of user needs to build the ideal product
- Work through design problems from start to finish, design workflows and detailed interactions, and brainstorm new ideas and features based on UX research
- Collaborate with other designers to create a cohesive experience across the platform
- Contribute your ideas for a user-friendly and accessible product tool
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop and test user experience solutions
- At least 3 years of Product Design (UI/UX) experience in software - required
- Prior experience with B2B technology companies - required
- Can explain the WHY behind design decisions - required
- Experience with Figma / FigJam - preferred
- Experience with React JS, HTML5 or CSS a plus but NOT required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a 100% remote role
About StaffGrabbers: we’re a team of experienced Product & UI/UX recruiters. With teams in San Francisco and Boston, we work with technology and software companies all over the United States. If you're looking for a new position or need to hire, please get in touch: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].