Location: Houston, TX
- Perform support, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and tuning for the data networks at all locations including WAN, LAN, VPN and SD-WAN.
- Provide recommendations for network improvements, optimization, and deployment plans.
- Perform implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network components to ensure maximum up time and optimal refresh intervals
- Leverage support providers as required, act as single point of contact, managing internet service providers.
- Understand and implement security best practices within network design and work with security specialists to minimize vulnerabilities, coordinate security planning with management.
- Recommend designs, provide cost analysis, plan projects, and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks and network support systems.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established network.
- Provide network documentation, training, and team guidance.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.