Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Senior Medical Assistant – Integration Practice Consultant will provide supervision, training, leadership and support to acquired clinic staff to ensure established policies, procedures, and operating guidelines for WellMed are being followed. Works closely with acquired providers and operational partners, including training teams, to ensure successful clinic integration.
- Travels to various assigned clinics to provide MA supervision, support and training in acquired clinics to support the integration process.
- Provides supervision, support and serves as an on-going consultant resource to the acquired clinic to ensure performance goals are met.
- Engages the providers and staff as an early adopter and mentor of the changes being implemented in the company.
- Engages integration team to provide appropriate resources for training, tools and support to the clinic team to reach desired optimal state of operation.
- Builds and maintains relationships across business groups and crossfunctional teams, including PSR’s, MA’s, RN/LVN’s, APC’s, Physicians and leadership.
- Ensures integration timelines are met in accordance with the approved project plan.
- Supervises and serves as a Integration practice consultant assisting clinical staff in defining and executing appropriate workflows based on introduction of new processes.
- Demonstrates a subject matter expert knowledge of and ability to perform skills within the scope of a Certified Medical Assistant, including but not limited to, procedures, injections, screenings, EKGs and phlebotomy. Able to adjust to clinic activities that often vary from day to day.
- Performs, supervises and trains the standard tasks associated with patient care with minimal oversight from supervisor:
- Prepares charts prior to clinic sessions, ensures all specialist reports and test results are documented and available for physician review. Processes appropriate documents in an organized and accurate fashion.
- Rooms patients according to company standards, updates medication lists and completes screenings as indicated.
- Records patient care documentation in the medical record accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assists the provider during patient visits, including documenting portions of the visit in the electronic medical record while the provider is examining the patient. Requires active listening and the ability to accurately capture the provider’s instructions.
be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will
challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your
role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.