Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you'll do
Senior Managers are expected to function as Program Managers across the various ERP Packages (ServiceNow, Workday, SAP, Oracle). This is a highly visible role responsible for project delivery across the practice and drive innovation/project throughput. Contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- PMO Management
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Emerging ERP Solutions practice helps implement cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications such as Workday Financials and Infor. Teams support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction.
Workday Sr. Managers are required to have:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting (preferably large consulting firm experience)
- 4+ years' experience overseeing multiple project teams
- PMO management experience
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle ERP Financial implementations (ServiceNow, Workday, Oracle or SAP)
- Staffing and Resource Management experience
- Hands-on Functional experience with ability to handle risk management
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 25-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.