Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS B2B team is part of a newly formed organization within the Chief Growth Office focused on critical areas of business growth for FIS as a whole. The team works across Banking, Merchant and Capital Markets to support the strength of assets we bring to the B2B ecosystem. This high growth area of the company is responsible for strategic market insight, including competitive and customer facing input, to support the long-term strategic plan and ensure product execution and partnerships to complement the vision in key areas for the business. It is a fast-paced team that brings a platform-based view of how we will continue to win in market, both for the US and globally.
What you will be doing
The Senior Leader, Small Business and Middle Market Product, will be at the forefront of defining and executing our B2B product strategy and roadmap for this critical growth segment. This leader will be responsible for the understanding the customer need sets, market and competitive landscape, and engaging with the various business line owners, to bring together a comprehensive go-forward model both in the US and globally.
- Manage small business and middle market product to ensure a clear vision and path to capturing incremental revenue and profitability for the business.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success for this B2B segment and how goals and objectives will be achieved in 2021 and beyond
- Prepares and presents detailed product plans, with support from the lines of business. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans.
- Works across merchant, banking and capital markets to understand and leverage existing assets while also seeking out new capabilities and services to enhance our positioning in market.
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions, with seasoned ability to lead and ensure that the client needs are reflected in the product roadmap.
What you bring:
- Experienced leadership with deep expertise and knowledge of the Small Business and Middle Market. 15 years' experience.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Thorough knowledge of FIS products supported
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
- Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients' needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
What we offer:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.