Work you'll do
As a Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst within our team you will:
- Collaborate with other Finance and Government Public Sector Contracts professionals to maintain contract accounts receivable
Analyze project costs to ascertain allowability and billability, based on the contract and applicable regulations and statutes (e.g., FAR, DFAR, Fly America, Lowest Available Airfare)
- Prepare invoices for Government Public Sector clients to include various contract types, including cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and related variations of each
- Compile invoice backup documentation to comply with client invoice specifications and Deloitte internal records
- Prepare Booked to Billed reconciliation, perform aging unbilled analysis and manage aging receivable collections
- Respond to Government Public Sector regulator and/or 3rd party audit requests, to include voucher reviews, contract or funding close-outs and/or business system audits
- Resolve complex invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements, project adjustments or system issues, including indirect and direct rate adjustmen
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Government Public Sector government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government Public Sector practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Government Public Sector practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government Public Sector marketplace.
The Government Public Sector Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Government Public Sector client/contracting experience in an accounting process, such as invoicing, general accounting, finance, account reconciliations and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $53k to $98k.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Ability to travel 0-5%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Previous experience in a Government Public Sector professional services contracting environment
- Deltek Costpoint experience
- Experience with online invoicing systems such as WAWF/iRAPT, IPP, MPO, HHMSA
- Knowledge of FAR/DAR/JTR/GSA