· As a Senior Front-End Software Engineer on client Digital Studio Engineering team, you are responsible for architecting, developing, coding, testing, and debugging websites and web applications and producing significant enhancements to existing applications.
· You will conduct business process analysis, needs assessments, and participate in design sessions with architects and other engineers to align digital solutions with business initiatives.
· You enjoy working on complex projects requiring additional specialized knowledge in website architecture.
· Day-to-day you will work directly with User Experience Designers, Visual Designers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to translate their digital solutions onto the web.
· Team Culture
o Humble – No ego
o Fun – Celebrate the moments
o Authentic – We are who we are
o Passionate – Love what you do
o Dedicated – To each other and the customer
· Develop enterprise-level digital solutions by analyzing, coding, testing, and implementing solutions and by modifying and enhancing existing web applications.
· Coordinate with business analysts, UX researchers and scrum teams to determine requirements. Perform moderately complex analyses of system requirements and of existing business processes and information systems.
· Be energetic about understanding our business, our users, their requirements, and delivering delightful results.
· Collaborate with other engineering team members to determine the design of solid technical solutions.
· Review systems under development and related documentation.
· Perform peer code reviews and assist in more complex systems planning, scheduling and implementation.
· Have a family-oriented mindset when interacting with other members of the team.