If you are a Senior Front-End Engineer (React) with experience, please read on!
We are a rapidly growing software that is revolutionizing how salons and spas manage their business. Our platform is used daily by thousands of salon and spa professionals in the U.S. and Canada to handle everything from appointment booking, staff management, payment processing, and so much more.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on team-based projects or alone as needed
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Design teams
- Contribute to the core themes and development of reusable component libraries
- Assist with the implementation of core data models that will support presented APIs
- Develop custom user-facing front end applications and features
What You Need for this Position
- Experience as a Senior Front End Developer/Engineer
- HTML, CSS, UI/UX
- Startup experience
- Computer Science degree (Plus)
What's In It for You
Compensation: $130k - $150k DOE
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k plan
- An opportunity to shape our technical destiny and be more than just a Software Developer!
So, if you are a Senior Front-End Engineer (React) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Hanna Haile
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : HH3-1677919L112 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Hanna Haile - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.