Job Title: Senior Accountant - External Reporting
Must Have Highlights:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2-4 years public accounting
- CPA Certification or Actively sitting for the exam
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting with technical Accounting research
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant Opportunity:
- Leading end-to-end solutions provider in the electric power sector
- Strong company values that driven to benefits their employees
- Company that matched employee donations and raised a total of $1.3 million dollars in wake of Hurricane Harvey
Perks of the Senor Financial Reporting Accountant role?
- Career growth opportunities!
- Fantastic employee benefits - health/dental/vision
- 401k Benefits and STOCK options!
- Flexible Work Schedule - Hybrid schedule!
Overview of the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant role:
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of SEC financial tables and schedules in support of 10-Q and 10-K financial statements and disclosures
- Responsible for the creation of purchase accounting and other acquisition-related journal entries as well as documentation of procedures and technical accounting
- Assists in preparation of the quarterly and annual project files within Workiva
- Set up and maintenance of the 10-Q, 10-K, and 8-K Earnings
- Assists in the preparation and tie-out of various internal and external presentations including Board and Investor slide decks and annual ESG report
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant:
- CPA Certified
- Big 4 experience
- SEC Filings Experience