Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's top companies, enabling us access to the top opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet currently has a great opportunity for a Senior Drainage Engineer. This individual will support our client, a growing engineering services firm in Houston, Texas. In addition to a competitive salary, this position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays and time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k)-retirement plan with a generous company match (additional benefit details listed below).
The Senior Drainage Engineer position is located in Houston, TX and will manage drainage projects for our client at the local, regional and national level.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Drainage Engineer include:
- Conducting hydraulics and hydrology (H&H) data collection
- Modeling and design work, to include:
- Storm drain networks
- Stormwater master plans
- Stream channel restoration or rehabilitation plans
- Preparing proposals, scopes of work, contract cost estimates and presentations
- Providing ongoing project management
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team, to include the training and mentoring of junior staff