Corporate Accountant Opportunity!
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a publicly traded manufacturing company located in Houston, TX. They are looking to add a Corporate Accountant to their team and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Perks of the Company and Corporate Accountant Opportunity:
• International and Publicly Traded Company
• Highly sought-after work/life balance
• Stable and growing tremendously
• Diverse and team-oriented culture
• Competitive compensation, great benefits bonus potential!
Overview of the Corporate Accountant role:
• Fullcycle general ledger accounting practices for corporate entities.
• Ensure consolidation is performed accurately on a monthly basis.
• Prepare monthly internal financial reports for upper management review.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses as assigned.
• Prepare reports to support external financial reporting.
• Prepare schedules for quarterly review and year-end audit processes.
• Establish and improve Corporate Accounting control procedures, as necessary.
• Must be knowledgeable on GAAP.
• Monitor and identify major performance areas for enhancement via computerization and/or paper flow.
• Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned
Qualifications for the Corporate Accountant position:
• Bachelors Degree in accounting or equivalent
• CPA and/or MBA preferred
• 5+ years of Corporate Accounting Experience