Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Senior Associate Agile Program Management at Publicis Sapient, you will partner with clients undertaking major digital business or engineering transformation engagements. You will work within a cross-functional, globally distributed team to lead the planning, estimation, and delivery of client projects and programs.
- Plan, document, and implement the optimal team structure (roles, people, expertise) to ensure high-quality delivery, exceeding client expectations and achieving established goals
- Lead teams to successfully deliver customer experience and engineering solutions leading to client business value
- Identify and realize business outcomes through the use of the most suitable and effective project management approach, methods, processes, and tools to ensure a high degree of delivery and solution quality
- Support clients’ business objectives by delivering experience and engineering solutions, including experience management, ecommerce, customer data, cloud, and microservice platforms
- Enact lasting changes to the client’s ways of working by utilizing a consultative approach that focuses on defining and measuring customer value delivered at each milestone
- Organize and lead ongoing team planning sessions to identify key risks, issues, and dependencies across workstreams
- Optimize delivery within a project or program through insights and mitigation strategies for project risk management
- Guide internal leaders and external senior stakeholders on program delivery methods ceremonies and protocols to streamline and structure workflow to deliver timely results
- Articulate and manage engagement commercial metrics including client outcomes, leakage, burn rate, revenue and margins, etc. to support account health and account-level planning within the industry vertical
Your Skills & Experience:
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization to achieve broader insights into managing work streams and outcomes
- Capable of earning trust and influencing stakeholders without formal authority to required results
- Proficient with collaboration tools including Atlassian Jira and Confluence, and Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible, collaborative, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously to maintain teamwork and optimal project flow
- Experience managing and contributing to sales proposals by collaborating and negotiating with multi-disciplinary teams to shape a cohesive delivery approach, team shape, and cost estimates to deliver transformative value driven proposals
- Experience working with Agile delivery methods like Scrum and Kanban, waterfall and hybrid systems
- Experience leading teams to implement digital technologies such as atomic and responsive design, experience management platforms, cloud platforms, DevOps, AI and Data Platforms
- Ability to travel frequently
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Experience in writing, reviewing, and finalizing statements of work
- Scrum, Product or SaFe Certification
- Relevant experience at a digital agency or consultancy leading cross functional, multi-disciplinary teams to deliver exceptional digital experiences
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
A Tip From the Hiring Manager:
- "You are an exceptional digital Project Manager that is always one step ahead of the game. You are a solution-based thinker and ‘doer’ that has a clear understanding of the agile methods and tools required to deliver outstanding digital products and services."
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.