Are you passionate about reshaping the future. GHD is searching for Sr. Advisor leads and assists in the technical delivery and management of asset management projects. Sr. Advisor will also have responsibility for business development, mentoring of staff, and presenting at conferences.
Proactively market GHD’s services
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Review client’s asset management activities/program and prepare improvement strategies
- Assess asset management information systems
- Develop asset register and hierarchy
- Estimate replacement cost
- Assess business risk exposure
- Develop future renewal funding requirement
- Develop Strategic and Tactical AMPs
- Perform Project/Program Management duties
- Conduct all associate PM duties including budget and scope development, schedule
- Coordinate job related tasks and communications
- Develop trust and open relationship with clients
- Schedule and assist in preparation of meetings, workshops, and deliverables
- Prepare invoices and track project budget and schedule
- Proactively market GHD’s services
- Assist in proposal developments
- Develop job related marketing materials
- Be a team player
- Cooperative with other staff through sharing of information and knowledge and leadership
- Actively mentor Management Consultants through training, communication, and support
- Enhance understanding of asset management methodologies and tool sets
- Proficiency in core asset management processes
- Competency in asset management tool set (e.g. Decision Support Systems)
- Demonstrate responsibility and face challenges
- Perform delegated tasks as directed on time and on budget
- Present ideas for improvement and/innovation
- Develop key professional networks to promote career development opportunities
- Actively participate in relevant professional associations
- Regularly read professional journals and other technical literature
- Present papers and research at national and/or international professional functions
- Contribute to the GHD business goals
- Achieve chargeable time targets
- Punctually complete essential business information
- Have internal customer focus
- Other related task assigned
- MS Civil/Environmental Engineering
- 10 to 15 years’ Experience
- Experience in Business Administration Economics a plus
- Competency in project management
- Proficiency in data analysis and database management tools
- High level of computer literacy with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project, GIS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD Advisory does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD Advisory provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Why GHD Advisory?
Why waste a single day doing work that isn’t an investment in your future? At GHD Advisory, you will join a team of passionate individuals, many of them leaders in their field, who are also the owners of our business. This ownership is what sets us apart. It means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It is also what drives our commitment and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
About GHD Advisory
GHD Advisory is an integrated part of GHD’s connected network of 10,000 people, which has a track record of delivering insightful advice and robust outcomes for our clients for more than 90 years.
GHD Advisory addresses the need for business outcomes that challenge the status quo in our rapidly changing environment, offering services relating to infrastructure investment and economics, asset management, risk, assurance & regulation.
We actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
If this is the kind of investment you would like to make with your talent, join us and take control of your career and your future.
Click on link below
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.