Very prestigious Family Trust / Wealth Management office in Houston Texas is looking for an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant / Personal Assistant to support the family members interaction with the Trust. This role will work with the various Family members and local operational employees for administrative, Personal Assistant, client service, and office related responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting management and handling some professional personal assistant duties within a Family Trust or other related industry and have a high degree of professionalism.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the family members. Manages correspondence, family schedules, expenses, and controls time and access for and to the Principal.
- This role will help support the Family Trust office in managing their interests, properties and structures, whilst also offering personal services such as managing household staff and making travel arrangements. In addition this person would also cover day-to-day accounting, payroll, tax services, legal affairs, charitable giving and succession planning.
- Responsible for looking after the personal affairs of the family like Insurance, Ranch / Domestic staff jobs, such as Housekeepers, Estate Managers, Ranch hands, Valets, Chauffeurs, Gardeners, Nannies, and more.
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to the 7+ family members and their families.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
- Preparing for and attending client meetings when requested, taking comprehensive notes and following up on action points when required
- Prepares and distributes divisional correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
- Manages the coordination and arrangement of meetings and events, with very high-level executives both inside and outside the company.
- Independently answer and/or triage requests for information.
- Facilitates communication and act as an effective liaison between the family and external customers by providing confidential, timely and accurate information.
- Helps arrange complex international and domestic travel.
- Leads projects independently by researching, preparing, and coordinating material.
- Assists with projects/transactions in progress to include; administrative details, maintain contract timelines and document delivery.
- Handles coding, processing and payment of vendor invoices.
- File management – ensuring documents are correctly labelled and stored, as well as updating files as frequently as appropriate
- Document management (visas, memberships, authorizations, licenses, etc.)
- Above all, consistently use sound judgment and complex problem solving skills to provide professional administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
Experience And Qualifications:
- 4+ years of previous experience in a similar role is essential, ideally within a family office setting
- Maturity and discretion with regards to confidential information
- Independent decision-making abilities with strong judgment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and maintain grace in a fast-paced environment while having meticulous attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Ability to resolve problems independently and work with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
This position will pay up to $75k + Bonuses with outstanding benefits including a lucrative retirement plan. If you are interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] This search is priority to our client and they ready to interview. Our client is only looking at people who live within commuting distance to the Houston Texas area.