About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a solid organization that has been in business for over a decade.
- This well-established firm is a global oilfield products company, serving the drilling, subsea, completions, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and gas industry.
- Why work here:
- Endless opportunities for interesting and challenging work that you can feel passionate about.
- This firm is committed to creating a workplace that fosters innovation, teamwork and pride.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- General Ledger
- Journal Entries
- Month-End Close
- Heavy Reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Accounting projects
- Report directly to Accounting Manager
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- 5+ years of hands on Senior Accountant experience with the ability to pick up processes quickly
- Solid MS Excel - Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Experience with Microsoft Navision is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organized