Real Estate Construction Senior Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a privately-held construction and property management company headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Senior Accountant:
• Company that has 30+ years of experience providing management for all types of multi-family properties
• A growing portfolio with more than 23,000 properties and counting!
• State of the art training program that includes live internal classes in each region to ensure career growth
Perks of the Construction Senior Accountant role?
• Competitive Compensation Package and Bonus
• Mentoring and Coaching opportunities
• Visible role Direct Point of Contact with Controller
• Laid-back and collaborative environment
• Great work life balance and company culture
Overview of the Senior Accountant Role: Responsible for the timely and accurate financial reporting of assigned properties
• Oversee all accounting and financial reporting for a portfolio of properties
• Performing reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis and posting journal entries
• Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliation and promptly record any reconciling items
• Perform month end closing of books for A/P and A/R
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and applicable income statement to ensure accuracy
• Review and maintain cash balances for multiple properties
• Coordinate with Treasury managers for timely wire requests submittals for monthly mortgage payments
• Collaborate with onsite Property Managers and supervisors to produce quality financial statements
• Ability to review operational expenses
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
• 4+ years of construction or property management accounting experience
• Commercial accounting experience is a plus!
• Bachelors Business Degree
• Strong attention to detail, communication, organizational skills