Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
• Amazing office with great company culture!
• The position is open due to a recent promotion!
• Ability to work with CFO Controller
Perks of the Senior Accountant role:
• Very visible role.
• Strong medical benefit package
• 8% match on 401K!
• Free Parking
What the Senior Accountant will do
Responsible for accounting and reporting for a private equity fund and its General Partner. Duties included but not limited to:
• Prepare quarterly financial statements and partner capital account statements.
• Monthly and quarterly closing duties including journal entries and review of trial balances.
• Calculate distribution waterfall on as if liquidated basis (quarterly and as needed).
• Prepare annual audited financials for fund including schedules and footnotes; provide requests to auditors.
• Maintain cash projections for fund and General Partner and monitor cash availability.
• Calculate monthly distributions from the General Partner.
• Calculate monthly inter-company payoffs.
Responsible for accounting and investor relations for a private equity fund and several investment entities that it manages. Duties included but not limited to:
• Prepare and send quarterly management fee invoices and accounting services billings.
• Prepare and send capital calls and distribution notices for investments as needed.
• Process quarterly management fee distributions to Managing member.
• Provide coding for all invoices, capital calls and distributions.
• Maintain investor relations (includes following up on late payments and answering investor questions as appropriate).
• Calculate promoted interest on as if liquidated basis for year-end audit and reporting.
• Prepare annual audited financials for fund and investment entities including GAAP accruals, FMV adjustments, schedules, and footnotes; provide requests to auditors.
• Prepare annual capital account statements and send investor reporting packages including tax and disclosure documents.
• Process new entity requests including creation of new GL accounts and sub accounts.
What the Senior Accountant will need......
• BBA Accounting, CPA preferred.
• Four plus years of accounting experience.
• Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
• Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task.