Why take a Senior Accountant role with this company?
• Work-life balance!
• Amazing office with great company culture!
• The position is open due to a recent promotion!
• Ability to work with CFO Controller
Perks of the Senior Accountant role:
• Very visible role.
• Strong medical benefit package
• 40-hour workweek. Minimal overtime
• 8% match on 401K!
• Free Parking
What the Senior Accountant will do
• Accounting and reporting for a partnership and its consolidated entities, including quarterly intercompany accounting and eliminations.
• Perform monthly and quarterly closing duties including but not limited to:
• Reconcile and review consolidated reports such as trial balance, cash flow, and partner equity tie out.
• Calculate profits interest payable to the manager of the partnership.
• Calculate and record the allocation of profits and losses to partners.
• Record adjusting journal entries on auxiliary ledgers (audit and non-cash) as needed.
• Prepare and coordinate quarterly intercompany payoffs for several entities.
• Review monthly bank reconciliations.
• Prepare quarterly reports for Board meetings, including cash flow variances and partners equity schedule.
• Provide variance explanations for monthly and quarterly cash flow for Investment Committee.
• Prepare financial statements and related footnotes for annual external audit and provide requests from auditors.
• Prepare annual budget for partnership and its consolidated entities.
• Update reports in Management Reporter with new companies and GL accounts as needed.
• Special projects as assigned.
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
• BBA Accounting, CPA preferred.
• Four plus years of accounting experience.
• Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
• Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task.