Occidental is an international energy company with operations in the United States, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. We are the largest onshore oil producer in the U.S., including in the Permian Basin, and a leading offshore producer in the Gulf of Mexico. Our midstream and marketing segment provides flow assurance and maximizes the value of our oil and gas. Our chemical subsidiary OxyChem manufactures the building blocks for life-enhancing products. Our Oxy Low Carbon Ventures subsidiary is advancing leading-edge technologies and business solutions that economically grow our business while reducing emissions. We are committed to using our global leadership in carbon dioxide management to advance a lower-carbon world. Visit Oxy.com for more information.
Occidental strives to attract and retain talented employees by investing in their professional development and providing rewarding opportunities for personal growth. Our goal is to meet the highest employer standards by ensuring the health and safety of our employees, protecting the environment and positively impacting our communities where we do business
The Seismic Data Management individual will be part of the Data Management department located in Houston, Texas.
- Seismic data loading and management for Landmark and Petrel seismic applications.
- Monitor, Support and Maintain established Seismic Data Management procedures for acceptable levels of data quality and report areas of non-compliance to appropriate personnel.
- Work with Stakeholders/Data Advisors to ensure seismic data is loaded and quality checked to ensure data is correct, and work with Team to correct any issues.
- Monitor Landmark OpenWorks and Petrel Studio ensuring seismic data is correct in the project databases. Work with Petrel Studio DM Team Administrators to update Petrel projects with existing and new seismic surveys and data.
- Work with DM Team to receive and load data in a timely manner based on established criteria.
- Work with DM/GIS Team to verify 2D/3D seismic surveys are recorded in GIS package correctly.