Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for experienced and motivated individuals to fill these positions of Security Officer within our Corporate Services department based in Houston, Texas.
Essential Job Duties:
- Identify safety or security threats and respond appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain logs and prepare incident reports, when required.
- Monitor access to the building floors and private parking areas via CCTV and computerized systems
- Safely operate company vehicles, when required.
- Perform daily patrols of interior and exterior of building on foot and vehicle.
- Professionally greet and register guests and visitors.
- Maintain a professional, uniformed appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.