LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2021, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive year.
This role will provide Identity and Access Management (IAM) Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with guidance and leadership to cross functional teams developing and implementing secure solutions. You will ensure new solutions are secure by design and legacy systems are adequately protected. The successful candidate will have an understanding of identify and access management systems on a variety of platforms including Microsoft Windows, Linux, Cisco, Azure Active Directory (AAD), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
This role, reporting to the leader of Security Architecture and working closely with other members of the Secure Architecture team, Information Technology (IT), Manufacturing Process Automation, and Digital Transformation, will directly contribute to the global enterprise architecture and provide appropriate security solutions.
Travel: Up to 5%
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and develop defensive cybersecurity data strategies, solutions, and technologies
- Serve as IAM and PAM Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Create and maintain detailed information security roadmaps, architectures, and programs to significantly improve the overall security posture of the organization
- Develop, implement, and assess security policies, standards, and guidelines to help internal customers design and implement secure solutions
- Conduct periodic architectural reviews to assess effectiveness and propose optimal alternatives as required; audit and review effectiveness of existing controls
- Lead technical evaluations, security analysis, and risk assessments
- Work with business teams, vendors and service providers to define security and business requirements and understand existing and emerging security threats, security frameworks, regulations, and methods of mitigation
- Provide Level 3 technical support to resolve problems
- Recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Establish effective working relationships with operational stakeholders to help execute our business strategy
- Strong customer focus
- Bachelor of Science degree, preferably in a technical discipline, and 3+ years of progressive experience in a security architecture or security operations role, designing and implementing secure solutions, or a minimum of five years' related experience.
- Experience designing and implementing identity and access management solutions including Single Sign On (SSO), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Experience with multifactor authentication methods, standards, and encryption protocols (i.e., SSL/TLS) and algorithms (RSA, AES, etc.)
- Knowledge of advanced cyber threats, threat intelligence, and adversary methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create collaborative relationships
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Security+, or equivalent certification
- Microsoft SC-300 certification or similar credential
- PKI experience
- Strategic planning and project management skills
- Experience with cloud security strategy
- Experience in the Manufacturing, Petrochemical or Oil and Gas Industries
Builds effective teamsCollaboratesCultivates innovationCustomer focusDemonstrates courageDrives resultsEnsures accountabilityInstills trust and exemplifies integrity
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston