Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for aSalesforce Project Managerposition. The Salesforce Project Managerwill beresponsible for the development life cycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions. This is a multifaceted role working in collaboration withCapgemini's world class teams to support our government clients.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities by serving our clients.
As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will:
- Manage complex development projects on-time and to client specifications.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Manage team of Salesforce developers in ensuring projects are delivered within scope and timelines.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- US Citizenship required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Over3+ years of Salesforce platform implementation including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
- Experience in professional services or consulting organization preferred
Nice to Have Skills/qualifications
- CSM certification or PMP certification.
- Hands on experience with agile / scrum methodology.
- Multiple Cloud certifications (e.g. Sales, Service, etc.).
- Experience with collaborating with developers, clients, other business analysts, Solution Architects, Release Managers, etc.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)