Our client is a rapidly growing Professional Services company based in West Houston has an opening for a Sales Training Manager. They have ambitious expansion goals all over the country and are presently seeking a Sales Training Manager to oversee the training and onboarding of all future Sales Staff. The right candidate will come from a company where sales staff are heavily compensated through commission and the focus is on high levels of activity. To be successful, you will be high energy and understand the nuances of motivating and training staff to be productive.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Create an onboarding plan for all new hires.
- Create and execute a sales training plan in accordance with the company's established philosophy and plan.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Motivate staff to be productive and research the tools needed to maximize productivity.
- Work closely with existing staff to trouble shoot, solve problems and brainstorm.
- 5+ years' of professional sales experience, in a commission sales background
- Track record of success in production and leading a team
- Bach elor's degree required
- Ability to travel domestically
There is a lot of opportunity within this company to gain new responsibilities and work in an environment that encourages their employees. Compensation for this position can reach up to $95k + an lucrative override on the sales team production for the ideal individual. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of response to this posting, candidates without the above stated experience will not be contacted. Do not let this unique opportunity pass by. If you are interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Our client is only looking at individuals that are located within daily commuting distance to the West Houston area.