About Evoqua Water Technologies
Evoqua Water Technologies is a leading provider of mission critical water and wastewater treatment solutions, offering a broad portfolio of products, services and expertise to support industrial, municipal and recreational customers who value water. Evoqua has worked to protect water, the environment and its employees for more than 100 years, earning a reputation for quality, safety and reliability around the world. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the company operates in more than 160 locations across ten countries. Serving more than 38,000 customers and 200,000 installations worldwide.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Individual contributor that provides support to sales and sales management to ensure data is timely, accurate and effectively maintained. Provides intercompany and customer support to facilitate processing of sales activities. Prioritizes their time to ensure customer satisfaction and project execution excellence.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks
* Executes entry level tasks within a process or sub process ensuring that performance goals for that process are met; performs tasks in accordance with the performance metrics for that given process
* Facilitates New Customer set-up; gathers and provides various forms for purpose of sale or account retentions (e.g., Customer Vendor forms, W9, COIs, etc.)
* Entry level customer sales support; strong collaboration with customers and intercompany staff on dealing with issues; liaison between sales and business support/central function teams
* Distributes customer communications following sale and install; assists with resolving requests and problems that may require a customized response and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer
* Reviews, edits, organizes, and maintains proposal-related documents on the EWT SharePoint site including requests for proposal, specifications, and other supporting documentation for opportunities
* SAP part number support; may support account restamping for sales rep mapping; may conduct order entry for various products
* Account management support; updates CRM data at the direction of team members; may run and monitor a variety of reports
* Job package review, submission and tracking; supports and processes RMA requests
* Other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent plus 1 year of applicable work experience OR Associates degree with demonstrated capability in comparable work
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Strong communication skills
* Intra-departmental communication for purpose of alignment/information sharing
* Ability to understand entry level concepts in execution and organization skills
* Ability to execute tasks with guidance
* Understanding of general business and sales concepts
* Basic understanding of ERP and CRM systems (e.g., SAP)
* Basic understanding of lean principals
* Fluency in standard Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 5%
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO is the Law - Poster (PDF)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.