Pantry Sales Partner
Hiring for multiple locations in Texas!
(Northwest Houston off Tomball Pkwy/Spring Cypress, Rosenberg and Austin, TX)
Customer service experience is a huge plus! Must be comfortable starting conversations with potential new customers and working weekends! Hours will typically be between 30-38 hours per week and will depend on partner store hours.
About the Position:
Our Client is looking for pack leaders! Their passion is to help give all animals 'More life. More years. More love' by providing them with the best diet. If you share this passion, apply to be a Pantry Sales Partner today! Our most successful Pantry Sales Partners are pet owners themselves who care deeply about what they feed their furry family members. They excel in customer service, education, and most importantly, they are sales driven. The Pantry Sales Partner will oversee our client's pantry independently within a partner retail store and will focus on selling products.
* Independently administer Client's pantry in a partner retail location through reaching sales goals, checking inventory, coordinating with Onsite Leaders
* Sales approach: actively engage with customers and their dogs to make personalized recommendations for meals, treats, supplements and other products; go out on the floor to reach customers
* Reach sales goals by generating and retaining sales through great customer service
* Learn and apply pet nutrition knowledge and product knowledge to influence pet parents to feed their pets our client's product; ensure customers are aware of our client and benefits
* Establish and maintain Customer Relationships; provide quality follow-up and ongoing support for customers
* Adhere to merchandising standards, housekeeping, inventory management and point of sale policies; coordinate with partner retail site Leaders to make sure products are always stocked
* Follow our client's and retail partner's policies and procedures, including those for safety, security, POS, etc.
* Communicates insights/ideas to manager to help the pantry achieve sales targets
* Drive to meet and exceed goals; sales goal
* Retail sales experience; pet nutrition experience a plus
* Passion to make a difference in the health and lives of dogs and cats
* Skilled at assessing needs, sharing features and benefits of products, overcoming objections and wrapping up productive consults
* Able to help multiple customers at once; strong interpersonal skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Tablet skills
* Able to lift 50 lbs
* Able to stand majority of shift