Are you a Sales Executive (SE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Investment Management Client experience, and a demonstrated sales track-record? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive to pursue clients for its Investment Management practice with a focus on driving service sales around all of Deloitte Consulting offerings, including; Strategy & Analytics, Core Business Operations, Enterprise Performance, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital and Mergers & Acquisitions.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you'll do:
The SE is responsible for selling services around Strategy & Analytics, Core Business Operations, Enterprise Performance, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital, and Mergers & Acquisitions to the Investment Management sector. The role involves:
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Target CEO, COO, CFO, Line of Business Owners, CIO's, and Chief Digital Officers. Expand existing relationships
- Working with our Ecosystem & Alliance marketing teams to drive awareness and joint marketing opportunities to the target clients.
- Assist account teams with identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Create strategic and tactical plans in collaboration with partners to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and develop consensus
- Successful track record of sales, selling solutions within the Investment Management industry.
- A cold-calling, self-starter and someone who does not need to be told what to do but knows what it takes to win.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing Investment Management clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Knowledge of the Investment Management business systems competitor landscape, including existing providers
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Ability to travel up to 70%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced degree