For more than 80 years, Tuboscope has provided the industry with oilfield tubular expertise and an integrated suite of value-added solutions. We maximize the lifecycle of your assets and help you drill safer and more efficiently, increasing your production and decreasing your downtime. Our product lines include inspection services, mill inspection systems, corrosion control, machining services, hardbanding, artificial lift technologies, line pipe connection systems, MSI pipe protection technologies, asset & inventory management, rig inspection and rope access.
NOV Tuboscope is actively recruiting a Sales Coordinator in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will perform a variety of clerical and administrative activities to support the sales staff and is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow up for existing and prospective customers.
- Work directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- Answers telephone calls, conveys messages and monitors the flow of e-mail
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of actions taken
- Communicate and coordinate with Customer Service Manager and team on a regular basis.
- Follow up on customer interactions in a professional manner
- Processing sales leads and assuring leads are directed to the appropriate staff member
- Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales related records and reports through JDE and Hubble
- Processing customer orders and ensuring accuracy to customer requests
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 4 year college graduate, considered an asset
- 3-5 years’ experience within customer service or sales support
- Excellent telephone skills and computer knowledge with proficiency in database management and word processing
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day to day activities within a fact-paced environment
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
NOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity; we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
NOV thanks all interested applicants, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.