Risk Management Lead
TechnipFMC is a global leader in the energy industry, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 20000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
The Risk Management Lead drives the implementation of the Risk Management process at the regional level while ensuring compliance with the Global guiding principles.
The Risk Management lead provides hands-on support to the project and tenders from development of the project risk management plan to facilitation of risk meetings and reporting. Risk Management Lead must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
The Risk Management lead also facilitate the Risk Management process at the regional level through engagement with regional leadership, consolidation of portfolio risks and maintenance of the regional risk register.
In-depth knowledge of the industry is very important for Risk Management Lead who need to accurately assess risks that may become a reality without intervention by organization management. Risk manager Lead should be able to think outside the box to envision risks that might be otherwise unnoticeable to others.
• Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the region
• Ensuring that all projects of the region are compliant with the global risk management requirements
• Facilitating risk assessments for subsea projects and tenders
• Facilitating monthly reviews of top risks and risk assessment with regional leadership
• Lead action tracking and progress reporting on risk mitigation efforts
• Provide guidance and coaching to project team on use of Risk Management Application
• Perform probabilistic cost and/or schedule risk analysis on large projects/tenders to help allocate project contingency
• Contribute to Global Risk Management network and provide regional updates as requested by Global Risk Manager
• Thorough understanding of the business or organization's goals and values
• Bachelors or Master's degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent required with at 7-10 years' experience in project management, execution and operations
• Academic or professional background in project management or project controls
• Proficiency in statistical analysis, probability theory, and programming languages such as R, Python and VBA
• Proficiency in Monte Carlo specific risk software such as @risk or Crystal Ball
• Proficiency in Schedule Risk Analysis software such as Primavera Risk Analysis or Acumen Risk
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerBI
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately
• Pay strong attention to detail and organization
• Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk (i.e. risk assistant or risk analyst)