Ref ID: 04340-0011788827
Classification: Revenue Accountant
Compensation: $65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Established oil & gas company in North Houston is looking to add a Revenue Accountant to their growing team! As a Revenue Accountant, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work while meeting deadlines. The responsibilities of the Revenue Accountant include the following:
• Prepare revenue allocations
• Gather and analyze all volume and pricing data necessary to
record revenue for gas, oil and natural gas liquids
• Record revenue transactions for operated and non-operated
properties located in Texas and Louisiana.
• Record related revenue expenses - marketing, gathering,
transportation and processing deductions
• Perform monthly check write and revenue close processes timely
based on monthly deadlines
• Prepare coding for revenue-related invoices
• Coordinate the setup of division of interest decks with Land
• Research and respond to owner inquiries
• Record and monitor prior period adjustments on a monthly basis
• Prepare revenue accruals. Accruals are a manual process and
not system generated.
• Responsible for monthly financial analysis for related area
• Perform revenue-related account reconciliations
• Maintain organized files with supporting documentation of work
performed for all functions
The Revenue Accountant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Revenue Accountant.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Caroline McGlaun.