NRG is the leading integrated power company in the U.S., built on the strength of our diverse competitive electric generation portfolio and leading retail electricity platform. A Fortune 500 company, NRG creates value through best-in-class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses. Working with electricity customers large and small, we implement sustainable solutions for producing and managing energy, developing smarter energy choices and delivering exceptional service as our retail electricity providers serve almost three million residential and commercial customers throughout the country.
More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
Retention Marketing Manager will provide project management and creative development support of retention marketing programs and campaigns for the NRG retail electricity partner brands. This role collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders and works closely with several internal teams including brand, marketing channels, business teams, legal/regulatory, external agencies, and operations to ensure alignment. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Multibrand Retention Marketing.
- Coordinates the creation, implementation, production and measurement of customer marketing campaigns to support objectives.
- Ensures customer creative messaging is differentiated among each brand.
- Assist with developing and overseeing the customer lifecycle journey across multiple brands.
- Determine areas to better leverage a campaign across multiple marketing channels and ensure creative and messaging is synergistic in all communications.
- Collaborates with internal colleagues such as Customer Experience, Digital and Go-to-Market strategy.
- Must think about consumer engagement and overall customer experience and is an advocate for the consumer.
- Assist with management of internal and external creative resources/agencies to oversee collateral development.
- Deliver relevant campaign reports on monthly and ad-hoc basis and present insights to keep larger organization abreast of marketing activities.
- Identify test and learn scenarios. Analyze and understand customer needs and refine plans based on learnings.
- Continuously uses data driven insights to improve performance.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry, business, competitors and brand.
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, account planning, brand management or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field required
- Experience with subscription-based industry (electricity, cable, internet, etc.) a plus
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills, with task and deadline orientation
- Excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills; collaborate across departments and organizations
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Willing to jump in wherever help is needed
- Ability to coordinate with diverse work groups
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Ability to multitask and work successfully in a matrix organization with competing priorities
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources