The Sales and Marketing Associate's responsibilities will involve maintaining an updated and relevevant website with new products and promotional events, all social and online media accounts, as well as aid in implementing sales. Associate will maintain up to date records and monthly communications with clients through emails, calls and any viable line of communications. She/he will also assist with day to day operations with in store traffic and maintenance.
We are looking for person of high integrity, energenic,helpful, eager to learn, ambitious and hard worker.
- Min 2 year studies in marketing, communications, or related field of study
- 2-3 years of related professional experience
- Proficient with jewelry photography, style & art direction for marketing shoots
- Experience with Photoshop, Excel, Wix and POS systems
- Superior planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
- Excellent networking skills, ability to act as a brand ambassador who can exemplify the brand image at all times
- Able to effectively and efficiently multi-task and manage multiple events and projects simultaneously
- Some nights and weekends required
Kim Chau & Co. Fine Jewelers is committed to raising the bar when it comes to quality and service to our community, dedicated to building a relaxed and fun enviroment for both our staff and our clients through our 30 years of expertise in the jewelry industry. Our sales and management team will always try to do what's best for our clients, listening to their needs and providing expert attention and advice. We will utilize our accumulated networks of vendors, manufacturers, artisans and jewelers to deliver only the best quality of work. We specialize in customs, repairs, diamonds, specialty gems, fine jewelry and all types of precious metals. If you enjoy bringing excitement and joy to people as much as we do, then you have arrived at the right place!
Salary/Pay is based on experience. Commissions is an option.