As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Counter Salespeople. As a Counter Salesperson you will be responsible for providing a superior customer service experience to all walk-in contact and phone contact customers. The Counter Salesperson will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Personally greet every customer as they walk through the door and maintain friendly contact throughout their shopping experience.
- At checkout, implement suggestive selling techniques, as appropriate, and assist with problem solving.
- Order any out of stock, special order items, create purchase orders, transfers, and follow up with customers by phone calls to completion of invoice.
- Maintain orderly files and clean records of all transactions, as well as accurate cash drawer.
- Observe changes in inventory as to insure minimum stock levels and store showroom appearance is appropriate
- Coordinate orders from the warehouse to ensure customers' orders are ready in a timely fashion to achieve A&A's excellent level of customer service.
- Solicit new accounts using every means available to seek out new business and rebuilds old accounts by researching former customer listings.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.