Text the word "FUN" to 470-842-WING or 470-842-9464 to express interest TODAY and schedule your interview!
Hooters of America LLC is looking for a Restaurant Manager in our Hooters of Fairview Heights!
Manages various areas of responsibility within the operation; specifically Hospitality, Guest Satisfaction, Safety, Cleanliness, Drink Presentation and Atmosphere. Assists General Manager to ensure operations run efficiently and according to company policy and standards. Ensures vendors and suppliers are properly compensated and are meeting the needs of the business. Assists General Manager in the selection of Front of House and Back of House employees. Supports the training and development of restaurant employees. Manages performance of all hourly employees, with an emphasis on Front of House employees, to ensure they are successful in their individual roles. Responsible for assisting in the completion of general business administration to include payroll, human resources, marketing and financial reporting. Promotes the business, builds sales, increases profits, ensure guest satisfaction, and brand integrity. The Restaurant Manager embraces the company’s core values: Show You Care, Elevate the Spirit, Respect Everyone, Values Feedback, and Exceeds Expectations.
Hooters is an Iconic concept, we currently operate 450+ Restaurants worldwide with more to come. Do you have a passion for Food, People and Fun while working? If so, Hooters could be the perfect fit for you! With an over whelming demand for awesome atmosphere and service we are looking for our next leaders to provide ice cold beer and hot wings delivered by our World-Famous Hooters Girls. Our comprehensive paid - training program is designed to train you for the skills necessary to be successful in your position, develop leadership qualities, and position you to advance within the organization.
Hooters thinks everyone looks good in ORANGE, do you?
- Performance Management
- Hiring & Retaining Talent
- Leadership & Coaching
- Training & Development
- Guest Service & Atmosphere
- Guest Satisfaction
- Food & Beverage Quality
- Menu & Product Launches
- Deliver Results
- Planning & Execution
- Inventory Control/P&L
- Responsible Alcohol Service
- Food Safety/Sanitation
- Hooters Girl Image
- Facility Maintenance & Cleanliness
- Safety & Security
- Scheduling & Staffing
- Proper Cash Handling
- Team Building
- Manage Vendor Relationships
- To Go Service & Catering
- Local Store/Grassroots Marketing
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of full service restaurant management experience in a complex & fast paced environment
- Successfully completed food safety/sanitation training
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- General knowledge in full service restaurant operations/hospitality industry
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service & hospitality environment
- Strong coaching skills
- Intermediate mathematical computations skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to manage changing priorities
All applicants applying for a position involved in the service of alcoholic beverages must have a valid ServSafe alcohol certification, and all applicants must have any other legally required certification prior to beginning work and in order to eligible to work for Hooters. The applicant will not be compensated for the completion of any training required to get the required certification, and gaining such certification does not guarantee the applicant continued employment.
Hooters of America LLC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply