Looking for an awesome opportunity to grow your Restaurant Management Career? RA Sushi is #Hiring!
In Exchange for your commitment we offer:
• Competitive salaries plus generous bonus
• Benefits | 401K | Meal Discounts
• Scratch Kitchen Concept with a unique vibe
• Seeks out and uses service-related guest feedback and takes appropriate action to continually improve the level of service, drive overall guest satisfaction, increase return visits and reduce guest complaints.
• Develops and implements plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the areas of server attentiveness and table cleanliness.
• Concentrates on training service personnel, to continually improve the guest experience.
• Ensures safety, sanitation and security guidelines are followed at all times and immediately resolves any items identified in inspections.
• Reinforces suggestive selling behaviors by ensuring that the guest is invited to enjoy sushi, side orders, beverages and desserts as part of the dining experience.
• Is responsible for maintaining the Benihana standards of products, services and quality.
• Creates and fosters a culture to make wine and sake an integral part of every guest’s dining experience.
• Creates an atmosphere that insures guests to feel welcome and wish to return.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Required: Two to five years of restaurant management experience working in a high volume full service concept.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years restaurant management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.