As an industry leader in the delivery of business intelligence applications and data warehousing solutions to the chain restaurant industry, Mirus Restaurant Solutions is growing quickly and seeks additional support for our Account Management team. Our team of talented business and technical professionals know the restaurant industry inside and out.
Restaurant Account Coordinator
Remote due to COVID
Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Rotating on call shifts on Saturdays and Sundays (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
Working with a diverse team and interacting across various departments, you will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager in servicing accounts, communicating client requests to the Solution Operations and Development teams, as well as communicating project updates back to the Account Manager and to the clients. You will also assist with the management of client projects, address, and answer client requests, and train our clients on how to utilize our application more effectively.
- Provide technical expertise on projects, POS and restaurant analytics.
- Participate as a member of our team in developing and executing strategies for managing our growth.
- Assist in training new and existing users on how to better use our products.
- Manage the day-to-day communication with client. This includes phone conversations and emails.
- Communicate regularly with the Operations and Development teams
- Update the Account Manager frequently and w ork as a liaison between the client and various departments within the company.
- Proactively identify key opportunities to expand and deepen the footprint of the offerings within the client ecosystem.
- Coordinate the communication of product upgrade priorities between Account Management and Development, including testing the product before it’s released.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.