REMOTE! Well known internet company is in growth mode. Salary +bonus + benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jeff Gottlieb
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $170,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a technology focused company that plays an integral part in how the internet operates.
Why join us?
- Always using the latest and greatest tech
- You will be working on a team of top tier talent
- Incredible benefits and PTO
- People first culture
- Provide Internet systems engineering and technical support (80-90%), and manage technical projects and external relationships (10%), to address operational issues impacting gTLD(generic Top-Level Domain) registries and registrars.
- Provide high-level technical support and subject matter knowledge to resolve complex systems engineering and technical issues.
- Serve as a technical resource on Internet system registry and registration services.
- Support Registries during troubleshooting of issues regarding DNS, DNSSEC, RDDS, and EPP services.
- Provide technical support to Registries, Registrars, and Data Escrow Agents (DEA) regarding Registration Reporting Interfaces (RRI).
- Design technical protocols to facilitate the interaction between the Registries, Registrars, Data Escrow Agents and Trademark Clearing House (TMCH). Operational responsibility for SLAM (Service Level Agreement Monitoring) System, used to measure in near real-time registry operators compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Provide technical advice for the gTLD registry accreditation and application process, and the evaluation and consideration of new services through the Registry Services Evaluation Process (RSEP).
- Coordinate assigned technical projects with other internal areas, contractors, and Internet community volunteers.
- Write detailed reports to document interactions with gTLD Registries and Registrars.
- Develop and implement processes to streamline operational activities. Guide efforts to integrate programs and processes.
Requires 3 years of experience in a technical capacity with a Top-Level Domain (TLD) registry or domain name registrar including computer software development and Internet systems engineering; Domain Name System (DNS), DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC), Registration Data Directory Services (RDDS), Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) domain status codes, and Data Escrow standards; UNIX operating system and at least one high-level programming language (Perl, Python, or Java).
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.