If you are a Sr. Account Manager with Power Management and/or Semiconductor IC experience, please read on!
Job Title: REMOTE Sr. Account Manager - Power Management / Semiconductor
Job Location: Remote - Our HQ is located in San Jose, CA
Compensation: $120K - $200K+ Depending on experience!
Founded in 1998, our company is one of the worlds leading analog IC companies. The company consistently delivers inventive power management solutions that improve the cost and performance of electrical equipment. We add value to our customers by providing the most comprehensive system-level support available, and we strive to be the best Power Partner for our customers. Our aim to be the leader in the global analog integrated-circuit industry is unwavering.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($120K - $200K+ depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- The chance to join a global leader in the analog integrated circuit industry!
What You Will Be Doing
- Support multiple focused Tier 1 Automotive/EV, IT, Computing accounts in North America.
- Develop Strategic Business Plans for Focused Accounts and drive Revenue Growth for our company
- Build rapport, credibility and value with assigned customers and distribution by responding quickly and professionally to inquiries (technical, pricing, samples).
- Work closely with our FAEs, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering Teams
- Understand our company's broad spectrum of Power Management products.
- Contribute to Internal FAE/Sales meetings and management with Sales input.
What You Need for this Position
BSEE or similar degree with a minimum of 2-5+ years experience in the following:
- Account Management
- Power Management (PMIC) and/or Semiconductor Integrated Circuit (IC) industry experience
- Experience in dealing with distributors and OEMs as well as overseas customers and partners.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and deliver critical information by writing technical emails and/or responding to technical inquires.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate a proven track record on large and small focused accounts with the ability to penetrate and expand into new sales geography.
- Capability to interface extensively with distributors to drive demand creation for our company
- Bilingual and able to speak mandarin is a strong plus (not required)
So, if you are a Sr. Account Manager with Power Management and/or Semiconductor IC experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1659760 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.