We are hiring Field Application Scientists and Sales Reps for a rapidly growing BioTech Company in the diagnostic oncology space. Candidates with the following experience should apply!
- Bachelors degree in Biology or related life science
- Undergraduate research, internship or college work experience within a laboratory setting
- Interest in remote and field based work
- Interest in Biotechnology and/or cutting edge cancer diagnostic technologies
All candidates must be willing/able to work remote currently with potential for field based travel in the future.
- Support customers, vendors, and business partners on education and training of company instruments and technology
- Partner with customers to ensure they are optimally using our protocols and products.
- Pitch company and technology to our customer base our new and exciting products and publications that have been released.
- Collect data and assist company Marketing/Communication team with the development of marketing materials.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer experience or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Internal Consulting Group and Technical Support. Including keeping CRM up to date with customer information and interactions
- Actively pursues tasks/projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
- Desire to thrive in a light-speed start-up environment
Please apply with updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.